The Brazen Bollocks Mercenary Co.
It was an ancient fortress with stone walls charred, grayed, and desolated from dragon fire. In 1480 DR, a beacon was placed on the highest tower to be utilized as a light house.
In the large courtyard of the keep, dragon fire burned and destroyed most of the wooden buildings that lined the courtyard, the only exception was the stone building of the temple of Tyr. The shrine was primarily intact, but the wooden bell tower was in disrepair. The temple was located in the far left corner of the courtyard passed the old wooden gates. In the center of the courtyard was the keep's old mess hall, which was an open airy building with tables. The charred stable and blacksmith shop were on the right with a rotting shed and barracks on the immediate left.
Shortly after completion, a flight of the dragons burned and destroyed the keep in 1306 DR. Brother Ferran Martinez was the high cleric at this time and ruling priest of the sacred order, he and his clerics died later of starvation.
Pool of Radiance
In 1340 DR, the keep was reported to be inhabited by monsters. Shal Bal of Cormyr, Tarl Desanea, and Ren o' the Blade determined the primary presence at the keep was in fact the undead souls of many clerics of Tyr, tormented to remain at the keep to protect their temple and a valuable artifact, the Holy Scale. The heroes encountered giant frogs, kobolds, goblins, and orcs during their search of the keep, but Tarl was drawn to the undead clerics and warriors of Tyr. They needed help to ease their sorrows, and assist them in finding eternal rest.
Monument of the Ancients
Content recreated from - http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Sokol_Keep